Bern Collaco15. December 2016
LeVar Burton19. December 2016
The bridge of the Enterprise is slowly getting crowded, so we don’t want to forget the chief of security: Michael Dorn will join his colleagues at FedCon 26.
Michael Dorn first appeared in Rocky as Apollo Creed’s bodyguard, but he was not credited. He first appeared as a guest on the television show W.E.B. in 1978. The producer was impressed with his work, so he introduced Michael to an agent who introduced him to acting teacher Charles Conrad to study acting for six months. He then landed a regular role on the television series CHiPs.
Michael Dorn’s most famous role to date is that of the Klingon Worf in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. He has appeared on-screen in more Star Trek episodes and movies as the same character than anyone else.
Prices for autographs and photosession
Prices for autographs and Photo ops to be announced. As soon as these are available, the prices are displayed here as well as in our article about Prices for Tickets, AG & PO
Autographs and Photosessions are not included in the entry ticket. Appearance of actors are subject to work commitment. Order an autograph via Send-in-Service
FedCon Send-In ✕
You are not able to join FedCon, you are too busy or on vacation, but although you wanna get an autograph of your beloved actor? For that we invented our Send-in-Service. In our nerd shop - The Space Store - you can either order a standard autograph on a high-gloss photo, or you can send us your item (photo, poster, book, DVD, etc.) and we will have it signed by the star at the event.
- 2017 - The Man from Earth: Holocene
- 2016 - Arrow (TV serise)
- 2011 - 2015 - Castle (TV series)
- 2014 - Star Trek Continues (TV series)
- 2008 - 2009 - Heroes (TV series)
- 2002 - Star Trek: Nemesis
- 1997 - 2000 - Superman (TV series)
- 1995 - 1999 Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- 1998 - Star Trek: Insurrectiond
- 1996 - Star Trek: First Contact
- 1995 - 1996 - Gargoyles (TV series)
- 1994 - Star Trek Generations
- 1987 - 1994 - Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV series)