Like the lectures and specials, workshops are also an integral part of our conventions – from fans to fans. The FedCon offers a variety of workshops. Everything is possible, from dancing and singing to craft workshops, stunt and acting workshops. Just look at our offer and choose the areas that interest you.
For FedCon 30 new program contributions can be submitted soon.
An original from the camera works best for us (uncompressed). The higher the resolution, the better we can zoom in and cut out. Please send all very large images via WE-TRANSFER (http://www.wetransfer.com) . This is a free file transfer provider that ships up to 2 GB without any problems.
For the final image (head and shoulder) we need a size of 1500x1500 pixels. An image with a height of about 3000 pixels is assumed. The bleed of the image is taken over by our graphics department. We also need between 3 to 5 pictures, which are showing what happens in the workshop.
- look into the camera
- shoulders must be completely visible - no bleed
- only colour photos. greyscales images will automatically be filtered by the system
- JPG, PNG, TIF format in high resolution
- significant file name (e. g. firstname_lastname-1.jpg)
- by email or We-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org