An important part of our conventions are lectures by experts and readings by well-known authors. Behind it are guests, such as directors, authors, experts, and many other clever and creative minds who give exciting lectures or read from a book. As a rule, there is also a book signing by the author after the respective readings.
Submission lecture / reading
Program contributions for FedCon 32 can be submitted in the near future.
For the website, social media and the program booklet we need a photo of the presenter. The structure of a passport photo can be used as orientation.
Optimal is an original from the camera (uncompressed). The higher the resolution, the better the final result. Very large images simply send via WE-TRANSFER (http://www.wetransfer.com) to us. This is a free file transfer tool that can send up to 2 GB.
The following rules apply to the image (see also sample image):
- look into the camera
- shoulders must be completely visible - no bleed
- only colour photos. greyscales images will automatically be filtered by the system
- JPG, PNG, TIF format in high resolution
- significant file name (e. g. firstname_lastname-1.jpg)
- by email or We-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org