Marina Sirtis9. December 2016
Brent Spiner14. December 2016
Not only as Q he had an adventurous life, John de Lancie himself has experienced quite a lot so far and he definitely has much to tell us at FedCon 26.
John de Lancie is an American stand-up comedian, actor, director, producer, writer, singer, musician, and voice artist, best known for his role as Q in Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager.
In addition to his role in Star Trek, de Lancie appeared in many other popular television series like The Thorn Birds, Days of Our Lives, Stargate SG-1, Charmed, Breaking Bad and Torchwood.
He has also been a member of the American Shakespeare Festival and has written and directed ten symphonic plays which were produced with the Milwaukee, St. Paul Chamber, Ravinia, Los Angeles, and Pasadena Orchestras. We are sure he has a lot of stories to tell at FedCon 26 in Bonn next year.
- 2015 - Hypnotized
- 2012 - The Secret Circle (TV series)
- 2009 - Crank 2 - High Voltage
- 2001 - 2002 - Andromeda (TV series)
- 1996 - 2001 - Star Trek: Voyager (TV series)
- 1998 - The Lost World
- 1995 - Legend (TV series)
- 1987 - 1994 - Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV series)
- 1993 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (TV series)
- 1988 - Trial and Error (TV series)