Important information for People with Disabilities
The FedCon team is pleased to offer a fundamentally great convention experience for people with disabilities and therefore offers disabled care at the event.
Persons with an accompanying person registered in their identity card (identification “B”) pay the full ticket price, the accompanying person is included free of charge.
Before the Convention
- When registering, please indicate in the comment field that an additional ticket is required for the accompanying person.
- Register by email for our Disabled Care service (Sandra Petersen) and let them know when you will be present at the con (name of the convention, full name, participant number, day, etc.).
At the Con – Part 1: Registration
- Contact our helpers directly, who will hand over the convention documents to you away from the queues.
- After check-in, contact Sandra Petersen and her team at the information desk and, if necessary, get a different seat (e.g. for wheelchair users).
Please note that there is only limited space for wheelchair users, so please register early with Sandra.
- Here you will receive a special ID card which will identify you as a person with restrictions.
At the Con – Part 2: Photo sessions
- Of course you can also attend photo sessions and autograph sessions. A member of the Disabled Care team will be happy to explain the exact details to you.
Of course, tickets and additional services can also be purchased at the convention itself. However, we ask for your understanding that the service may no longer be available if you register in advance and book accordingly. This mainly concerns the convention Saturday (main day) – so we recommend visiting on convention Sundays.